Assistance/training with finding, understanding, working with and depositing all aspects of data.
What are your data needs?
Ask a consultant
Popular data sources:
- National Study of Changing Workforce
Everything from collecting original data to preprocessing data
Restricted Data Access
- CRADC-based: Nielsen, IPUMS
- External data enclaves
- ICPSR’s restricted data access requirements
- NLSY data through BLS
Advising researchers on available resources and support for restricted data access and storage. Assisting researchers with mediated processes such as FSRDC access.
START HERE: Researcher access to the University Research Service resources - Cornell Research Services
- Regulated Data Chart
- Human Subject Research: IRB and CITI Training - Research with Human Participants | Cornell Research Services
- IRB decision tree
- Workshop or video on compute resources etiquette
- login instructions
- password change
- new project request
- reporting a CRADC issue
- file transfer request
Access to the KIlts-Nielsen datasets on CRADC
- Site license/ charging license fee to users
- Include info on which datasets we have (on libgd)
Access to IAB-RDZ
Advising researchers at all stages of the data management process. Becoming knowledgeable about the draft data retention policy and our role
Do you need to plan for your research?
Develop a data management plan with our support!
Data Management Plan writing and development support
Data sharing and archiving
Assisting researchers with data sharing needs and options
Places to archive: